We are investigating, theoretically and with some practical experimentation,
a project sending classical data down a quantum
Before naysayers come and say "No-communications theorem", we've tackled that
head-on (see proofs and "the misuse..." papers below). In short the NCT is wrong
because one needs to consider the joint-evolutions (NB. the operators only
act on their respective systems) of the systems before the
partial trace is taken, the trace is clearly space-like in operation and the
creation operators can be mapped outside the interferometers (hence the causal
delay in transiting the devices is irrelevant). All permissible within standard
quantum mechanics and backed up by countless experiments.
Some people are confused by the concepts so
here is an animation/slide-show video
(If you don't like Facebook or Google, you can sign up with just an email
and password to
then block any adverts with a plugin or native ad-blocker in a browser)
means to make an Extremely Bright Entangled Source")
Paper ("Further proofs on the 1-photon entanglement communication scheme")
Paper ("The misuse of the No-communication Theorem".
This is another disproof of the NCT)
of the No-Communication Theorem by Decoherence Theory)
(Superluminal Signalling using Path Entanglement)
("The Impossibility of Large-scale Retrocausal Signalling")
(Retrocausality vs. Superluminal signalling)
(A Mechanism for the Effects of Relativity)
Yes, conceptually, it's this simple as the diagram
details are slightly involved though
simple, profound things can suffer much disbelief and obstruction. The 'M' is the
measurement, 'C' the constructive interference detector and 'D', the
N.B. This only works with a
single photon source NOT a coherent source.
See note in image.
How a wavepacket/wavefront goes through the device (see
Unmeasured Case Zoomed In,
Unmeasured Case Zoomed Out
Measured Case Zoomed In,
Measured Case Zoomed Out
Older work on the same project
Paper 2 (arxiv.org)
Paper 3 (vixra.org) (A Means to Purify an Entangled Source)
1. Dopfer, Birgit (1998). PhD Thesis. Univ. Innsbruck.
2. Zeilinger, Anton (1999). "Experiment and the foundations of quantum physics". Rev. Mod. Physics 71: 288-297.
3. Zbinden, H.; Gisin, N., et al, "Testing the speed of
"spooky action at a distance". Nature, 2008. 454.
4. Hall, Michael J. W., "Imprecise Measurements and Non-Locality in Quantum Mechanics". Phys. Lett. A, 1987. 125(2,3): p. 89,91.
5. N.B. "No Communication Theorem" says nothing about the case when there is no particle (due to destructive interference) so it is entirely moot.
6. Universitat Wien, Quantum Optics, Quantum Information Group: "Entanglement based quantum communication over 144 km."
7. W.H. Zurek. "Decoherence and the Transition from Quantum to Classical". Los Alamos Science Number 27 2002.
8. 'Researchers achieve direct
counterfactual quantum communication'
9. Yuan Caoa, Yu-Huai Lia, et al,
'Direct counterfactual communication via quantum Zeno effect', PNAS May 9th
2017, vol. 114 no. 19, p. 4920-4924.